Are you wondering what kind of gifts to get your girlfriend? Look through this list of lovely gifts for a Nigerian girlfriend and make a choice.
PS: These are affiliate links. Should you purchase anything, from Jumia, we would receive a commission at no cost to you.
1. A Burt’S Bees Facial Cleanser With Cotton Extract
To help give her a healthier-looking complexion.
2. A birthstone jewellery pendant
A pendant necklace in the shape of a heart that is made of steel. It is both practical and durable while remaining lightweight.
3. An “I fucking love you” keychain
Let her know, every time she opens her door that you FUCKING love her.
4. A “sweet as strawberry” mug
If she is truly your sweetheart, let her know how sweet she is to you.
5. A throw pillow that says “I Love You”
To help you tell her even on the days you can’t.
6. A pack of 4 scented candles
100% lovely gift for your Nigerian girlfriend. You will have her house smelling like lavender, jasmine, misty forest and blackberry. Ummm, delicious!
7. A cute t-shirt that shows her personality
For the girlfriend that loves her some cheeky T-shirts.
8. A Rhinestone bracelet watch
This gift has top ratings on Jumia and it is an instant hit. It is also super affordable if you don’t have a lot to spend.
9. A rose teddy bear
Perfect for the girlfriend who is a lover of stuffed animals.
10. An engraved wooden music box
To let her know that she’s your sunshine on a cloudy day.
11. A Fairy necklace
A bold jewellery choice for a bold lady.
12. A Double Layer Jewellery box
Give her a safe space to keep all of her prized possessions.
13. A simple love-heart necklace
An affordable necklace that is so many necklaces in one.
14. A gold wrist watch and bangle
If your goal is to get her something classy then this will do.
15. Capsule Letters
For a more intimate gift that will allow you to share how much you love her. Each capsule contains a note, handwritten by you to her.